- Stand alone or integrable module
- Strong Calander by steel-vs-coated rollers
- Exclusive double-face treatment for a balanced finishing effect
- Wide deformable area against a heated surface creates an extremely high pressure nip
- Classic dry or innovative moisturized fabric process at the inlet for unique handle effects on any kind of textile fabrics
Processing either dry or moisturised fabrics to give innovative handle and finishing effects, potentially permanent, due to the better transfer of mechanical and thermal energy together with the wider nip area and the deeper transfer of energy.
Unique multiple cylinder calender system (Internationally Patented) that gives perfect tension control of the fabric between the various passages.
Special soft coated cylinders, which support high temperatures, establish high lateral pressure levels with guaranteed uniform and wide nip at any pressure on the fabric.
Allows either one face or both faces of the fabric to be processed in one single passage.
Do you want more information about this product?
Fill out the following form with the requested data, we will answer you as soon as possible!