LAVANOVA always provides complete precision, repeatability and reproducibility of any process for every kind of fabric, and has shown its versatility with the development of new fabrics and processes.
Open width washing line composed of different modules for the efficient processing of all kinds of fabrics with the minimum consumption of water and chemicals.
Specific modules act over the fabric to obtain a perfect and deep washing with counter-flow water cascade, siphons and reaction vat for steam or water use, mangles or suction bars as bath separators.
Close attention to reduce to the absolute minimum any fabric elongations caused during processing.
Changing the composition of the modules each line can be dedicated to the specific needs of wool, cotton, linen, synthetics and blends etc.
The success of LAVANOVA ECOSYSTEM is due to its extensive versatility of use such as:
- Crabbing of wool and blended wool fabrics and simultaneous washing.
- Natural stretch on wool and its blends
- Fine P&D chlorine free preparation for high intensity print and dye applications
- Desizing of cellulosic and synthetic fibres
- Bleaching, hot-soda and final rinsing of reactive dye on cellulosic fibres
- Water and steam inputs up to 100°C
- Automatic proportional and volumetric dosing system
- Optimum control of the minimum tension applied to every kind of fabric
- Quality of delicate fabrics assured by the use of suction bars
- No creases or folds due to the openers inside each module
- Overall dimensions are compact compared to high productivity
- Flat floor installation: no special foundations needed
COMPLEX WOOL FINISHING
SPECIAL DENIM FINISHING
Do you want more information about this product?
Fill out the following form with the requested data, we will answer you as soon as possible!