Beam to beam precise warp passage.
High speed warp beam rewinder for staple fibres or continuous filaments, useful to remedy warping problems by rewinding the warp and recovering same onto a new beam for weaving.
The system is suitable for all kinds of yarns, natural, synthetic and artificial.
Double headstocks with AC motors perfectly control the warp tension without fluctuation and friction elements.
The version for filament yarns, modified and reinforced for a quick stop, may be conveniently used also as direct beamer up to 600 m/min for warp-knitting looms.
- Machine structure:
Modular system in line, main body in carbon steel (acid-proof painted). Mechanical and electrical components coming from primary European suppliers with their own worldwide sales and service networks.
- Machine motion and synchronization:
Warp tension control with a positive system and speed synchronization with pneumatic high precision compensators controlled by means of vectorial AC digital drives, linked in master/slaves configuration on a ModBus network.
- Exclusive bi-directional (forward and reverse) running of the warp to minimize yarn waste and to facilitate resolving any operational problem.
- The inverters in the system are connected in a DCBus to regenerate energy and rapid response to the movements.
HMI machine control and supervision:
• 32 bits PLC, built-in supervision server for set-up, programming and diagnostic.
• HMI Web Panel touch screen panel allows complete on-board control for set-up, programming and diagnostics.
• Push buttons for all main basic functions and emergency control.
• Process controls available:
– Speed by manual input; super slow < 1 m/minute, preparation (set-up) and automatic working
– Warp tension and Pull
– Oil % application
– Diameter of yarn on beam at unwinder and winder with alarms for minimum settings.
All process values are displayed in real time with possibility to modify them instantaneously, varying the recipe selected (pswd required).
Do you want more information about this product?
Fill out the following form with the requested data, we will answer you as soon as possible!